Weekly Goals Update – 15 January 20126:12:00 pm
This week was a let down in the fitness and parenting departments, but better in the blogging and organizing departments.
- Kept my cool when Cub threw multiple tantrums. In public.
- Cut back portions at lunch and dinner (4 days of the week)
- Was regular with my prayers 99% of the time.
- Lost 3.5 inches all over :D :D
- Made a cleaning schedule for the house and decluttered entire kitchen
- Installed hooks inside my wardrobe door and hung up all my necklaces (no see, no wear)
- Wore a long unworn skirt with a long unworn top. Yay to wardrobe revamp!
- Followed blog schedule to the letter
- Nagged at hubs twice. Nagging level 3 & 5.
- Yelled at Cub once. Level 4.
- Worked out only on 3 days. (PMS and cramps played spoilsport)
- Carbs still ruling my plate
- Played with Cub just once :(
- No significant decrease on the weighing scale
Really got to focus on my eating habits the coming week!