Weekly Goals Update – 5 February 2012

5:38:00 pm


I was sick for a few days last week, which puts me a bit behind on my goals.


1. Was in bed by 10:00 every night.
2. Was up by 6:00 every morning except one.
3. Worked out 2 days for 45 minutes and 2 days for 30 minutes.
4. Increased my regular speed on the treadmill.
5. Overate for dinner only on two days and for lunch on one.
6. Didn’t nag or yell (didn’t really have the energy to)
7. Caught up on the news on the internet
8. Made a train craft with Cub:




1. Didn’t read the book I was supposed to.
2. ODed on icecream and chocs when visiting my parents
3. Prayer schedule better than last week but still irregular.
4. Blog schedule was off this week :-( (Two posts behind already!)

Hope everyone’s having a great start to the week!! 

You Might Also Like

10 comments

  1. Nice. A very interesting way of tracking your goals :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Vyankatesh! The fear of embarrassing myself is a motivation to move forward!

      Delete
  2. You are doing good....the lister ensures ur goals are not derailed...at least you do know the points to improve upon for the next week....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, the list does help me focus; and so does encouragement from dear readers like you!

      Delete
  3. hope you feel better now... and that train is so neat :)love to read your weekly updates :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I cut out the shapes, but he did all the sticking himself :-). I was actually wondering if my updates were boring, it's nice to know you like reading them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. may you have a blissful week!!
    I love such creative artsy work!

    Btw, I am currently hosting a giveaway, participate and u could win a March GlossyBox!
    See you there!
    http://candyvioleta.blogspot.in/2012/02/giveaway-glossybox-india.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by!! I'll be certain to check out your giveaway!

      Delete
  6. Good job tracking the goals! when we see something in black and white, we are more likely to act upon it - Good luck!!
    -Jyoti
    Style-Delights Blog
    Let's Twitter Together

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! Exactly the reason I decided to do this!!

      Delete