Lust List - March

10:07:00 pm


Happy Women’s Day!! I have no idea what you guys did today, but I hope it was fun, it being Holi as well!! At the end of the day, here are some little treats for you to drool over :-D

1. Geeky print dress
 Image Source: ModCloth

This is the Frames and Fortune Dress by Eva Franco for ModCloth. Isn’t the print fun? I personally think it makes the cut of the dress real cute. Somehow I feel like it would suit Rachel Berry of Glee :-).

2. Floral Scarf

 Image Source: Accessorize

Some spring-y stuff here. The Bon Bon Oriental Floral Silk Scarf from Accessorize. Love the colors and the print, adds to the ethereal look of the scarf. It also looks light enough for Indian climes.

3. Metallic Leather Tote
 Image Source: YSL

Isn’t this YSL tote a beauty?? Ooh, I feel so grand and glamorous just looking at it :-). Aaand, it is reversible. Yup, beige and gold. And you were thinking it couldn’t get any better.

4. Pastel Gown
 Image Source: trendhunter

Candy colors are all the rage now and this Elie Saab gown took my breath away. Isn’t it gorgeous? It’s part of his Spring 2012 Couture collection, in case you were wondering.

5. Dr. Seuss Book Cover Charm Bracelet
 Image Source: Etsy

A whacky yet adorable bracelet. I would say this is a must have for all Dr. Seuss fans (and who isn’t?). Available at Etsy.

6. Two Toned Strap Sandals
 Image Source: Nine West

This must be my favorite in this list. Very bright and summery, perfect for all sorts of outfits. These are the PS Luca elastic criss cross sandals from Nine West.
  
7. Barbie’s Glam Vacation House
 Image Source: Mattel

March 9 is officially Barbie’s birthday. I was and still am a huge fan, though more of her itsy bitsy accessories than of the doll herself. I had several Barbie sets as a little girl, but never the entire house. That’s why I fell in love with this one. Check out all the little details!!

So that's the lust list for this month!! Which one did you like the best?

You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. A liliac or pista green slim fit jeans...they are everywhere...but I am not sure if i to invest in a temporary trend...blacks n blues are timeless...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's true, however pastel colored tops will always be in style :-)

      Delete
  2. I loved everything on the list especially the Ellie Saab Dress...its beautiful!!
    Tagged you and passed on an award. Check it here- http://swarnalidreams.blogspot.in/2012/03/another-blog-award-and-am-tagged-again.html

    ReplyDelete