October is ending and autumn is here! Well, at least in some parts of the world :-). There’s a limit to how ‘Autumn’ autumn can get here in Kerala!! So, let’s move on to some awesome links!
1. Stuck with colors that don’t look good on you, but can’t afford to throw them away? Imogen tells you how to make the most of them at Inside Out Style.
2. The ‘Indian Woman’ is always portrayed in the media as a slim, straight haired young woman, sexily draped in a saree. Swati shows you the real Indian woman through her lens at The Cyber Nag.
3. Allie of Wardrobe Oxygen has an amazing post about how you can be inspired by someone but not ‘be’ like them.
4. If you’re still looking for tips to stick to that workout routine, check out Adrienne’s tips at The Rich Life (on a Budget).
5. If your kids are treating you like their personal slave and you are just sick of it all, you might relate to Jessica Stilwell. Read about her strike at Huffington Post.
6. Here’s a double shot from Sal at Already Pretty: First up – creating balance within an outfit.
7. Next from Sal – flattering your figure with your sleeve length, seriously useful tips here.
8. You might have heard of Moplah cuisine before, but never in as much detail as described by Anurag Mallick and Priya Ganapathy at redscarab. A must read.
9. For those of you bloggers still making excuses for not reaching your goals, Vanita has something to say, without mincing words at AfterBedtimeBlog.
10. Finally, something that made me laugh till my sides hurt. Hope you find it funny too :-).