Weekly Goals Update – 28 October 2012

1:23:00 pm


A bit late on the goals update, but better late than never, right?


  1. Worked out 5 days of the week, and had a brisk walk on the 6th.
  2. Woke up at 5:30 on all weekdays
  3. Read the paper on most days
  4. Kept up with the ironing and other light cleaning

  1. ODed on biryani (but I don’t really regret it J)
  2. Didn’t read much
  3. Didn’t spend much time with Cub
  4. Prayers were slightly irregular

See, even with Eid, I managed to stick to my workouts!!! That’s the best part of getting it done and over with in the morning itself, you don’t have to worry about it the rest of the day!! Although all that biryani probably nullified the effects of my exercising J!!!


You Might Also Like

6 comments

  1. That sounds much better! Way to go momma!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Good :)

    Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha,
    I've totally had those days, where I've worked out real hard and then pigged out on biryani, or candy, or ...
    This was a fun read! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I guess we've all been there, at some point of time :-)

      Delete