Weekly Goals Update – 7 October 2012

11:17:00 am

I am actually ashamed to write about my goals, since I haven’t done anything this week. Yes, this must be the first week that I don’t have any, that’s right, ANY plus points to write about. So here goes.


Source

1. I didn’t work out a single day. Not. One. Day.
2. I ate two Amul TriCone ice creams, 2 slices of chocolate cake (with chocolate frosting), a Snickers bar, a Mars bar and a Kit Kat during the course of the week.
3. I didn’t do anything with Cub – no stories, no crafts.
4. I yelled at the hubby for mixing up our trash. Honestly, how hard is it to NOT put Styrofoam in the Kitchen dustbin??
5. The hubby has 4 shirts left to wear. That’s how much ironing I have to do.
6. I have a book and 3 magazines lying on my bedside table, waiting for me to open them.

Hmm. I have so much to do this week, I don’t know where to start. I really should take some time management course or something.

In other, more pleasant news, I recently bought this mascara:



As you can see, even that is lying unopened. What is wrong with me??

Finally, have you guys tried out the Pillsbury Moist Supreme Rich Choco Cake Mix? Trust me; it is everything it says it is. Rich, moist, melt-in-your-mouth chocolaty-ness. BLISSSS!!!!

Source

So, that’s my update. How did you guys fare last week? 

Source

You Might Also Like

8 comments

  1. I have been thinking of learning some new tools for work for the past two weeks, the only thing I do when I open net is go through blogs, and window shop online:(....

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Online window shopping is my biggest problem :-(. Clothes, shoes, accessories, baking stuff, kid's clothes, craft stuff - I spent my entire Sunday morning doing just that!!

      Delete
  2. fab, your post cracked me up!!! Lol!! well dnt even get me started, makes me ashamed to not hv worked out in over 2 months, sigh sigh! look at the mommy flab >>> fingers pointing at me

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here :-). I actually 'feel' fat and unfit!!

      Delete
  3. some days are just hard... don't worry... you will be on track soon... i liked the last pic... i can totally see myself in it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That pic is an exact depiction of my current state :-)

      Delete
  4. i have tried too keep focussed on my exercise plans.. never lasted more than 20 days... ever !!

    and yes, have indeed tried Pillsbury Moist Supreme Rich Choco Cake Mix.. and it was heaven :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha, Exercising - the first resolution to die an early death :-).

      Delete